Mark Lynton History Prize
Materials for this award must be received by Thursday, December 9, 2021.
Guidelines: The Mark Lynton History Prize, in the amount of $10,000, is awarded to a book-length work of history on any topic that best combines intellectual distinction with felicity of expression.
How to Enter: Anyone, including the author, may submit a book.
- Books must have been published in the United States between January 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021.
- Submissions must include a PDF copy of each book entered. Thank you for understanding as we manage these awards remotely again this year.
- A $75 entry fee is required for each book. At the end of this form, please select the payment option that corresponds to the number of books you are entering.
- If entry payment is not received by January 31, 2022, the entry will be disqualified.
- Entry fees are non-refundable.
- If you are submitting multiple entries for this prize, you may list them below. This submission form allows for 10 books to be entered at a time. If you are entering more than 10 books you will need to submit this form again for the additional books.
- If you are submitting a book for more than one prize, you must submit each with its own specific application and fee.
If you have any questions about the entry process, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.